Friday, February 24, 2017

Happy Wedding Day

My mom asked me for two wedding cards and I'm happy to oblige.

But I must say that I don't make that many wedding cards........ so I need to get some inspiration.  As usual, I went to my stash and checked those items that are love-themed.  I found an older set of Close to My Heart paper called Veranda (still love this paper although it is rather old).  That's perfect!

I used a sketch from Make it from Your Heart to create this card:


Guess what?  I've spent more time looking for the right products than making the card itself.  Well, it happens very often but this time, search for the products look at least 5 times as long as making the card. :P  Is that a sign that I should purge more?

My card is entering the following:
Craftaholics R Us - love
Crafty Purple Frog - Love is all around
Paper Creator - Love is in the air

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card I like the blue and green in this one :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, lovely papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete