Sunday, February 5, 2017

A little bunny says....

Happy Easter!

Alright I know it's not even Valentine's Day  but I'm already posting an Easter card.  But I really want to play with Easter Bunny, Stamp of the Month in February offered by Close to My Heart.

I like that there are three bunnies, and you could easily make them a happy family:

I also like that you could use it for other occasions such as Spring.  My card is very simple:

I dug out the retired paper pack, I think it's called Sophia.  I loved this paper pack and was hoarding it.  To this day I am still only willing to use it a little at a time.  Hahaha~

I also want to share that the Clearance section on Close to My Heart website has A LOT of new items.  My picks are My Legacy Black D-Ring Album, Designed Decor Red Magnetic Chalkboard, My Creations Kraft 3-Ring Album (I can't tell you how great this is and how many albums I've made using this!).  All items are offered at STEEP discount.  Go pick up what you need before they are gone!

My card is entering the following:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Animal Magic
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation with a lovely choice of colours, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is such a sweet and adorable card Joyce. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stam;ping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bunny. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little card. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Ribbon Girl xxx Stacey S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You inspired me to get out my Sophia papers and play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super adorable.. and love your bright colour choice. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #51.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete