Monday, October 17, 2016

Z fold card/Swing open card

I'm continuing to make Halloween cards for my friend's kids.  Even though Wild card at Online Card Classes is over, the urge to make a fun/interactive card stays with me.

I realized that I'm quite behind on making all the Halloween cards so I summoned the help of my trusty helper - Cricut! :)

I flipped through the images and decided to create something simple.  This card came together at no time at all:



When the card is closed:


That's easy peasy.  I used the Artiste cartridge to create the card base, and also the two circles for the stamped images to go on the flip part.  The circle covers up the sentiment "Happy Halloween and the bat, but the web and spider are peeking out.

Love that it's fun and easy to make! :)

The card is entering to
Bitten by the Bug 2 - Halloween
Get Creative - Black and Orange
Crafty Boots - Halloween
Stamps & Fun - Halloween
The Paper Girls - Halloween

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card Joyce, I love your design. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love swing cards but have never made one. You make it look so easy - I guess it is easy, just a trick on the eye. Love how you have the message behind the circle hidden until they open it up. Great card - thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge - Halloween - this week.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this adorable swing card! I often forget about this fabulous card design, so thanks for the inspiration. I need to get out my crafty helper, Mr. Cricut, and find those Artiste cuts too! Thanks for sharing at BBTB2 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love this swing card, the owl and all the other stamping. Great Job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet creation! Love the layout you chose and minimalistic decoration. Thank you for playing along with BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome design! Great for a happy Halloween. Thanks for sharing with us at Papergirls, hope to see you there again soon.

    ReplyDelete