Monday, August 1, 2016

More Magical and new Annual Inspirations

I've previously mentioned that the Magical paper is very versatile.  Today I'm sharing yet another project that is not theme park related.

My friend has a cat and a dog.  While he's away, I have done a bit of pet-sitting.  He's about to return and I think it will be fun to make a card for him from the pets' perspective:

Isn't that fun?

This card was extremely easy to make:  I followed one of my favorite patterns from the Originals book, then cut the Magical paper as instructed, then stamped the images to the main panel.  I added some red enamel hearts to the pets.  Finally I added a banner and stamped "Welcome Home" using Etched Alphabet and Jennifer's Hand.  I love these two alphabet sets - they have a lower price point yet the font are neutral.

So there you have it.  Magical paper is really fun and versatile!

The new Annual Inspirations 2016-2017 goes live today.  Click here to enjoy all the great new products!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment