Monday, August 15, 2016

Halloween

Happy Monday everyone!

Today I'm sharing a Halloween card made with this months' Stamp of the Month Purr-fect Halloween.


I'm using one of my favorite sketches from Originals again.  See another one here.  The patterned paper came from the retired Taste of Summer paper from last year.  I used tone-on-tone stamping to create the pattern on the top orange panel.  Then I colored the cat using regular color pencils and fussy cut it out.

I love this set because you can mix and match the cat eyes and hats.  You can also fill the bracket shape with different sentiments.  Two step stamping is always fun.

Stamps

I'm entering my card to the following:
Crafty Awesomeness - coloring
A bit more time to craft - anything goes
One Crazy stamper - fall/Halloween

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Cheers, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card. Thank you for joining the Challenge at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete