Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hip! Hip! Hooray!

Hip!  Hip!  Hooray!

I'm back today to share my card using Balloon Animals, Stamp of the Month of February of Close to My Heart.

I had many ideas in my head but I couldn't resist using another sketch from Make it from your Heart II.  These how-to programs are time-savers!   They are also my source of inspiration when I need it. :) I can't help but using the Zoe paper packet.  The fun and bright colors are perfect for this party/celebration themed stamp set.  It turned out cute and I hope you like it too!

My card is linking up to the following:
Creative Knockouts - Birthday wishes
Seize the Birthday - Birthday
QKR Stampede - One for the kids
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' - Add an animal
Amusing Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Addicted to stamps - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright, cheerful colours and fun image. Great to have visiting at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute little balloon animal! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joyce and I love those colours together, so fresh! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a precious kids' card, Joyce! Love that you're playing along with us at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors - great papers - great stamps = great card! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at the ATSC blog! :)

    ReplyDelete