Monday, January 11, 2016

Gratitude

Happy Monday everyone!

I'm sharing a card that uses some of my new goodies:  The new Workshops Your Way: Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit and the January 2016 Stamp of the Month Beloved Bouquet.

At first glance, the Charlotte paper speaks love, Valentine's Day, or wedding to me.  But I assure you that it is not limited to these theme.  My Workshops Your Way: Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit is almost used up and I didn't make anything in those themes at all.

I do want to tell you something new about Close to My Heart's Workshops Your Way kits.  Do you know that you could download instructions to make beautiful scrapbook and Picture My Life layouts and from Close to My Heart website?   For instance, you can find Charlotte's layout instructions here and here.  Don't know what to do with the leftovers?  We have planned it out for you!  You will find card ideas and the additional supplies needed here!  It is really convenient, isn't it?  Since I started focusing more on scrapbooking last year, I have always been looking for more layout sketches to try.  These layouts with cutting diagrams and instructions by Close to My Heart are really the best!

Like I said I didn't make anything love-themed with my Charlotte kit.  I've made several layouts that feature family gatherings and this card:



I've used scraps from the kit and a sketch from Make it from Your Heart to make this card.  I want to give my mom a Thank You card and this one fits the bill.  Sometimes I do not want to just say Thank You on the card front, so the sentiment "You mean so much to me" in Beloved Bouquet is perfect.  Apparently I can't say enough "Thank You" to my mom and she definitely means a lot to me.  I think she'll like this card!

I'm linking the card to the following:
Crafty Calendar - Something New
Crafty Friends - Something New
Inkspirational - Thank you with something new
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can - Something New
Fashionable Stamping - Thankful/Gratitude

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!


8 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the flower. Thank you for sharing with us in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck in the draw Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce, great card. You recently made the top 3 during my November challenge for Moving Along With The Times. I offered a prize, but the winner has not claimed it and so I am reaching out to the next number out of the hat - you!! Can you email me your details clairescraftsATgmxDOTcom - the prize is a mystery grabbag, inclusive of a flowerpot die-set and various other goodies.. Thanks Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Use Something New' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS'... your card is gorgeous... Happy New Year and good luck in the challenge, Diane Louise (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, so sweet and simple. Thankyou for joining us over at Crafting When We Can'for our 'Something New' challenge Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout you've used, very elegant and great design. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational and do join our new challenge, it begun this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Joyce, the neutral papers really make the flower pop.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card, thank for sharing at FSC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, such gorgeous soft colours I'm sure your mum loved it! Thank so much for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete