Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who live in the US!

I love Thanksgiving.  I love showing gratitude.  Yesterday I gave a card to my co-worker F to thank her for being so awesome.  I couldn't believe that she burst into tears and we gave each other a hug.  Not that I have any plans to leave my current position, but if things happen, I would regret not telling her how much I appreciate her.  F is not a emotional person so her reaction was a bit of a shock to me.  Nonetheless I'm glad I showed my gratitude and I encourage you to do the same.



This was not the card I gave F, but the sketch of her card was the same.  I love recycling.  :P

This card is entering the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - Give Thanks
Sassy Studios - Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Nice colours and papers. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors with the wheat. Thanx for joining us this week at SSD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the colour combo, so cheerful, but the sandy tones subdue it a bit. Lovely. Thanks for playing at MAWTT. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Thank You Card. Love the ribbon-bow and buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at SSD. AJ SSD GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete