Saturday, May 2, 2015

Masculine Card Again!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Do you have any projects planned for this special day?

I have been hoarding some pretty paper and embellishments for pictures taken years ago during a family trip.  It is the time to put them to use, and what's better than starting this project today?

I'm concluding my week-long masculine card series today.  This is a card that I made with the specific intent to step outside my comfort zone:




I have always been making clean and simple cards and stamping is usually the star of the show.  But this card is one that is built with multiple layers of patterned paper while there isn't any stamping involved.

This card is made for someone very special to me.  He was a great mentor while I was in school.  He has the kindest and most generous heart and always ready to help you before you ask.  So every year I pour my heart to make a special birthday card for him. 

I'm off to start my scrapbooking projects.  Woo hoo! 

This card is linking up to
Simply papercrafts - lots of layers
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Craft Challenge - Charm/metal

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I like the color scheme of your card. The paisley paper is beautiful and it looks like it can be used for a limitless range of paper crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and colors! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the paper and the layout. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Cheers!
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete