Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy Beep-day

I've made a birthday card for a guy using the Lawn Fawn Beep Boop Birthday stamp set and die.  I've also used the Puffy Star Stackable dies too:


When I first started, I wanted to make a shaker card where there is a smaller star filled with star sequins. What's better than using the stackable dies to make a shaker card?  But after I put the stars together I think that the shaker star would be too small so this idea was aborted.

Instead I used the robots from the Beep Boop Birthday set and had some fun Copic-colring them.  Oh, I must mention that when I first decided the color scheme I was worried that it would look nautical (It's red, yellow and navy) but I think the robots have neutralized that.  :)

I'm entering the card to the following:


Thanks for stopping by!
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge - Birthday card for a boy
Sweet Stampin' - Masculine
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Sister of Craft - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I love this card, its so cute! Great shape too!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Joyce. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable Joyce! I love those little robots!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super,cute card.Love the little robots.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shape thanx for joining us at SOC good luck x

    ReplyDelete