Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dimensional Christmas card

Just a quick post to share a Christmas card for Lawnscaping Challenge:


I like this card because of the dimension.  Each layer of the Christmas tree is heightened by some foam tape.  In addition, the star was also three-dimensional.  I folded three of the identical stars in half and stuck them together.  Did I mention that the sentiment is quasi-dimensional too?  I heat embossed it with Liquid Platinum embossing powder.  Love that silver color.  The background is once again the awesome Lawn Fawn Snow Day paper.  I just casually layered a few of my scrap pieces to become the background and it looks just fine!

My card is entering the Lawnscaping Challenge - 96 Merry Christmas:


Will this card by the last Christmas card of the year? 

Even though I don't need any more Christmas cards, I love making them as I find them most fun and enjoyable.  I'll probably continue to make them, but not sharing them here.  We'll see a love card for a change very soon.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! I love the dimension of the tree, it is so clever to add foam on each layer! Thanks for joining the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the layers on the tree! Awesome clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete