Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Circles

Oops.  My blog has been quiet these days.  I was still active in my craft area but instead of crafting, I spent quite some time organizing my mess.  :P

I'll share my journey of organization on another day.  Today I'll share a scrapbook layout that I am very happy with:


I like many things about this layout.  First of all, it's the circles!  I rarely use circles on my layouts.  Correction.  I doubt that I've cut my pictures into circles before.  Then, it's the colors!  It's a variety of colors against a neutral background and that's very neat.  Third, some scraps were used!  Apparently some circles were cut out from scraps.  Do you see the two butterflies in the top right circle?  I just happened to have cut extra ones for a card then I thought I could inked them up in pink and put them here.  Nice!  The words Buffet Lunch also came from a scrap piece of brown cardstock.  These scraps of patterned paper come from a Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collection.  I love the pack a lot and I think I love it more when I see them on my layout!

I haven't scrapbooked for quite a while.  This page gets me excited.  I think I should create more layouts!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment