Monday, June 9, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Are you ready for Father's Day?  I have always had such a hard time when it comes to picking a gift for my dad. 

Let's start with a card.  This is possibly the easiest part but a masculine card is not always easy.  My card is quite simple and that's what my dad likes:

I used the Pro Player paper from Close to My Heart as the background.  For the top panel I die cut the word "HAPPY" from Lawn Fawn Cole's ABCs dies.  Then I heat embossed the sentiment Happy Father's Day with Ranger Liquid Platinum powder.  The full sentiment then becomes Happy Happy Father's Day.  With a few studs this card is done. :)

I'm entering my card to the following:
That Craft Place - Men
Always Something Creative - Masculine/Men
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Catered Crop - Manly Man
Crazy 4 Challenges - Man Made

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. die karte ist schlicht, aber wirkungsvoll.

    danke für die TN. beim ASC.

    lg. meggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful manly card! Thanks for joining us at Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorjuss card hun, thanks for joining us at that craft place this week. Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool make - thanks for joining us at That Craft place and good luck. Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. love it. michelle dt.xx

    ReplyDelete