Wednesday, November 20, 2013

One stamp two ways Part II

Thanks for joining me in seeing this second card made with the same Lawn Fawn stamp set.  When I first bought it, I already thought that it would make a cute Anniversary card.  I still think it does, except that I need the sentiment to go with it.  As I have a stamp that says "congrats" I think it could turn into a wedding card.  Check this out:


The two birdies scream "smooch" to me.  With a little heart between them, don't you think they have word bubbles above them that say "I love you" to each other?

To me, it feels really great that I've found an unconventional way to use this Christmas stamp.  Who doesn't want to stretch the products we already have?

My card is linking up to the following challenges:
Less is More - Designer Paper CAS way
Corrosive Challenge - Fur/feathers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Lady Anne Challenges - more than one layer
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card, very simplistic which I like. The little bird stamp is so cute. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute one!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just too cute!! Love it. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete