Sunday, July 7, 2013

Hello Tweety

A friend of mine just shared some good news with me.  I thought about sending her a "Congrats" card but I am more inclined to send her a "Hello Friend" card because, other than sending her congrats, I want to write a lot of things to her. 

I based my card on the sketch at Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge:


Upon completion of my card I realized I've inadvertently modified the sketch a little bit:


I love love love the "hello tweety" sentiment.  So darling cute and I'm sure my friend will love it.

Have you recently send any cards to a friend?  I think a card sent without any specific purpose is one of the most beautiful kinds of cards.  It is just a card telling my friend that I love her and I miss her.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment