Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A simple birthday card

Today's card is a simple birthday card for a lady that I always adore.  I had the joy to work with her briefly and those days were some of the best working days one could imagine.  I'm combining the tic-tac toe challenge at The Paper Players and the sketch at Fusion Card challenge for my card:




Tic-tac-toe challenges are fun.  There are so many combos to choose from and I often spend a lot of time thinking which one to pick.  I started with Birthday-Bling-Embossing but eventually changed to Birthday-Yellow-Ribbon, but I still have the embossed background!  Haha~


This card is also entering the challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes!

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Cute! You get an extra point for the embossing! Thanks for playing my TTT challenge this week!
    Hugs, LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheery card, Joyce! THe yellow flowers really pop and I love the texture on the background. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Joyce. Bright, clean and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing Joyce! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

    ReplyDelete