Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Saturday!

I'm enjoying a peaceful Saturday morning.

What's better than crafting?

I've made a birthday card based on the inspiration photo from Heart 2 Heart Challenge and a sketch from Sketchbook Saturday Challenge.

My card made a visit to the retired Florentine paper:


How was I inspired by the inspiration photo?  To use the stamp from Hello Tweety set.  I have had this set for a while but haven't got a chance to use it.  So glad that it has seen some ink.

Please see the original sketch for reference:


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Saturday!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. How very lovely! Great vintage accents and I love the touch of bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card. Thank you for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of this challenge! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete