Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Congrats

Let's take a break from Thank you card and take a look at something else.  A baby card?  I got this new die from Memory Box and wanted to play with it immediately.  Not that I can think of an immediate use of this card but I just want to play with it.

 
I got inspired by the sketch at Fusion Card Challenge:

 
and the card is also entering the challenge at CAS-ual Friday:
 

and Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything goes with an embossing background.
 
Have you got any new products lately?  Do you use the challenge as an inspiration to play with them?  For me, challenges online serve as a great starting point, especially when I am in a creative slump.  I also love to use challenges to challenge myself to give my old products a new look.  That always make me happy!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love the white dotted embossed background with the cute pink baby outfits! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Perfect Baby card :)
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Super cute! I use challenges as my starting point for creating lots of times :) Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable baby card! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab onesie banner Joyce! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great FUSION of both the fusion challenge and the CAS-ual Fridays challenge, Joyce! That baby die does look fun to play with! So glad you joined both challenges!

    ReplyDelete