Monday, June 24, 2013

A wedding card

I was asked to make a wedding card and I am very happy to oblige.  I dug through my stash of paper to seek the perfect one for the card and it was a tough decision making process.  Of course I started with the For Always paper packet but then I went on and on and spent perhaps more time on picking the paper than making the card.  Finally I settled on the retired Veranda paper pack and I think it was a good choice.

Veranda is one of my favorite paper packs of all times.  I like the elegant pattern and the color combo - it is just perfect for a wedding card.


The card is based on the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday:


See how much the Close to My Heart cricut cartridges have helped me?  Wouldn't be able to cut the "Congrats" without them!  My card is entering the challenge at Heart 2 Heart challenge - Tool Time and that at 4 Crafty Chicks - Sentiments Only.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. I love your colour palette and great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative and simply fabulous! Loving your clean and simple style. Amazing way to highlight your sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. Fantastic inspiration!

    ReplyDelete