Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happiness

Finally, I mean, finally, I am using more than one sheet of the paper from the pack!  I've been in love with the subtle Sweet Leaf pattern and using it a lot, while neglecting the rest in the pack.  I am a bit intimidated by the big patterns as they tend to be difficult to use on a card but I guess I made it:


I've used a combination of the patterned papers: big floral patterns (but I purposefully cut it so the bright pink flower sits at the bottom right color), the medium pattern on the strip and small monochromatic as the background.  First attempt to use many patterned papers on a card and I like it!

This card is entering the following challenges:
1.  Shopping Our Stash - Spring or Easter
2.  Bearly-Mine Challenge - Anything goes
3.  Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Spring forward, time, clock, etc.  and this is my 13th entry!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did great mixing the patterns! A big, a medium, and a small/solid - that's the ticket. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “anything goes”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete