Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Seize the Birthday #2

Finally I am getting better to return to my craft area.  I thought I had gotten better, but the viruses are persistent and the next day I actually became worse.  So I have decided to take good rest and that means good rest.

What I feel the worst about being sick is that I had to stay home but was too weak to craft.  Well, I know that even if I made it to the craft area the end product will look as sick as my face.  Why bother?

Anyhow I am happy that I can get back to crafting and I've made a masculine card as challenged by Seize the Birthday:





I've flipped the sketch counterclockwise to make my card:


A lot of retired products used here: You Rock paper packet, Outdoor Denim Twill ribbon and the stamp set.  Sometimes I just like to pull them out to give them some love.  Even if they are old, they still work perfectly well!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. oh i hope you get well soon!
    fantastic card and i love your take on the sketch :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete