Friday, December 28, 2012

Last Cupcake Card

Today I'm sharing the last cupcake card of the Cupcard Week:


This card is based on the sketch from The Sweet Stop:


and the color scheme at Color My Heart: Color Dare #23 Gypsy and Sky and is entering the challenges there.

This card made use of the patterned paper from Pacifica and Hooligan, both retired paper packs from Close to My Heart.  The end of cupcake week also marks the farewell to Hooligan paper pack, as I have used the very last piece on the cupcake.  I have mixed feelings: happy that it is all used up but a bit sad that it is gone.  However, if I feel like using it for scrapbooking, I can always go to Studio J!

I hope these posts of cupcake cards have not bored you.  I sure had fun making them and am happy that one image can be used different on several cards.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Love the cupcake image using designer paper. Thanks for sharing on The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot about Hooligan for gypsy! I like your sprinkled cupcake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cupcake card! Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete