Wednesday, November 21, 2012

JOY

There is a new CAS challenge!  I'm so excited!

The new challenge Addicted to CAS is a branch of Addicted to Stamps and More and its first challenge is snow:


I have a couple of stamp sets that have snow flakes and I went to dig them up immediately and made this card:


I've used quite a variety of blue to enter the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays whose theme is Winter blues this week:


How can I not enter the card to Heart 2 Heart challenge?  Just want to share my Christmas cards with more people!

Thanks for stopping by!

P.S.  For those of you who are driving/flying home, have a safe and wonderful trip!  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

5 comments:

  1. lovely card, the snowflakes are pretty, thanks for joining us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice Joyce. I love your snowflake background and all the bling on the large snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it snow! Thanks for helping us get into the Christmas spirit at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Joyce, thanks so much for joining us for our very first challenge at Addicted to CAS, such a pretty card and love your snow flakes they are divine !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Love the big *joy* letters! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete