Thursday, November 1, 2012

Abundance

Abundance was one of the Close to My Heart paper packs.  It was available quite a while back and my pack has been collecting hopes of being used.

One of the reasons I've chosen this paper and its stickease to make a card is because of the photo inspiration from Just Us Girls:

The table setting reminds me of "Abundance".  So I wanted to make a Thanksgiving card and adopted the sketch from Less is More:


The color combination is a challenge presented by Color My Heart: Honey, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta and Cranberry.

My card looks like this:


I haven't used stickers on cards for a long time and forgot how easy it is.  I'm going to use some more of them!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Your sticker works well with this sketch.
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the sketch! That color blocking is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Joyce. I have not seen Abundance used before. (I think it was in the very first Idea book I ever got, before I was a consultant.) I love using stickers on cards too. Isn't it easy? Thanks for joining this week at Color My Heart (even with the Mission Impossible)!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete