Thursday, August 2, 2012

Have you got a copy of the Idea Book?


The New 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book is here!  You could view it online here.  Want a hard copy of the book so you could make your wish list?  No problem.  Just send me an email with your name and U.S. address and I'll send you a copy of the 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book for FREE.



 To show my gratitude to my loyal customers, I am going to send you a petite perks stamp for free when you place an order of more than $50.



You think the idea book is awesome and you want it all?  Why not join the Close to My Heart family?  If you join my team this month, you'll get a free tote that it totally versatile!  It can be used as a backpack or sideways!





Want to know more about it?  Just send me an email and I'd love to tell you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment