Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Almost Father's Day!

Can you believe how fast 2012 is flying by?  It is almost Father's Day and that means we are approaching the half year mark of 2012! 

Heart 2 Heart Challenge asks us to make something for Dad.  To tell you the truth, while I made about 20 Mother's Day cards for my relatives and friends, I did not make as many for Father's Day.  Yet I managed to make a couple for the special ones.

Many of them have already been received.  This one will be handed to the recipient directly:


All the products used have been retired.  Yet they are classic.  Before the Lucky paper retired, I had bought quite a bit to stock up.  It has always been my choice for musculine cards!

5 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colors and simplicity. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love tall narrow cards - I need to make more of those! Thanks for sharing this great card with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choices for a Father's Day card - knots, metal, blues, browns - good stuff.
    Thanks for sharing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love that paper -- I stocked up too :) TFS

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete