Saturday, May 5, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - Flowers

It's time for another Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  This week we are asked to use flowers.  This appears to be quite simple, right?  After all, who doesn't use flowers in her artwork?

At the beginning I wanted to make a card using Lucy Workshops on the Go.  Those flowers are so adorable.  Then I kept changing my mind and I eventually settled with this card because I just happened to need to send a Thank You card:


This is actually a CASEd card,  guess where I CASE it from?  Jeanette Lynton's blog.  Click here to see my source of inspiration. 

Materials used:
1. Dotty for You paper packet
2.  Sweet leaf cardstock
3.  White Daisy cardstock
4.  A Garden stamp set
5.  Smoothie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  Bulk Ribbon - Color Ready Seam Binding ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Joyce -

    What a sweet card! I have that A size stamp and haven't used it yet - thanks for the inspiration and for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Heart card on Heart 2 Heart - seems right. Thanks for sharing your cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! I love this stamp set. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this very pretty card with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete