Friday, May 11, 2012

Congrats to the Love Birds

I have the joy to make a wedding card for my friend.  I have adopted the sketch from clean & simple blog because when I saw the two snails in the sketch, I already had an idea in my head spinning.


Snails in a wedding card might be awkward, but birds in a wedding card will be perfectly appropriate:


Believe it or not, it took me quite a while to figure out all the details of the card.  I've spent quite some time to determine which paper packet to use and finally settle with Veranda, one of my favorites.  After that I was trying to see how I can put in the sentiment "Congrats to the Love Birds" because I do not have such a stamp and the only way to do it is to use various stamps and masking techniques.  Do you see that their wings are elevated?  I took me some time to cut the 3-D foam tape small enough to be hidden below the flourish-cut. 

Nevertheless, it appears to be a cute card.  Congrats to the Love Birds!

No comments:

Post a Comment