Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hi! from Dotty for You

A scrap-aholic cannot pass the opportunity to participate in challenges.  I came across a sketch suggested by Freshly Made Sketches, had a blast being inspired by fellow bloggers and decided to make a card.  The sketch is clean and simple:


I thought about using other shapes than the half circle, but I think the half circle gives a nice touch to the butterflies on the patterned paper:


Don't you think that the butterflies are adorable?  I just can't explain how much fun I am having with the Dotty for You paper packet.  The cute patterns and coordinating colors are giving me a lot of inspiration and ideas!  Want to own a pack for yourself?  Click here to learn more!

Materials used:
1.  Dotty for You paper packet
2.  Lagoon cardstock
3.  Sweet Leaf cardstock
4.  Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  Smoothie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  A Tree stamp set
7.  Sparkles - clear

3 comments:

  1. Those papers are fantastic...as is this card! Love the little fellow by the sentiment too. Glad to see yo this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous papers ... love the theming and love the pretty sparkles!
    thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm so happy you were picked as a Princess for your adorable butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete