Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4 My Friend with Dotty for You

Yes, it is Dotty for You again!
Today I used a sketch from Clean & Simple:


I naturally thought of the butterflies in the Dotty for You paper packet and made this card:


I am very honored to be chosen to be the Perfect Princess by the Designer Team at Freshly Made Sketches.  You can view my winning card here and Freshly Made Sketches challenge here.  I made that card using the Dotty for You paper and to celebrate the success, I've decided to use the paper again!  Starting today, I will wear one more badge on my blog!

Materials used:
1. White Daisy cardstock
2. Sweet Leaf cardstock
3.  Grey Wool cardstock
4. Dotty for You paper packet
5.  4 My Friendstamp set
6.  Black Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6. Clear Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment