Friday, March 9, 2012

One layer card with Potential

Last week I made a busy, colorful one layer card and I am still happy about how it turned out.  This time I want to challenge myself to make a plain one layer card.  Sometimes a plain card makes the message stand out even more powerfully because our eyes are drawn towards the message.  Thus, I chose the powerful message from our March Stamp of the Month Potential and made a very simple card:


This card is simply plain and our eyes natrually focus on the message in the middle of the card.  Because the flourishes and the card base are both in neutral color, the white message becomes even more outstanding. 

Materials used:
1.  Kraft cardstock
2.  Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
3.  Colonial White Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Potential stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment