Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Multi-purpose card with Florentine

Out of the eight new paper packets in the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, I think the Florentine paper packet coordinates with March's Stamp of the Month Potential the best.  I have yet used the medallion stamp and was looking for inspirations.  Then I came across this sketch provided by Card Patterns:


The big circle is exactly what I need to create a card with the medallion stamp so I used the Florentine paper packet and made this card:


I have yet decided what I will use this card for.  As of now, it will go to my multi-purpose card category.

Materials used:
1.  Colonial White cardstock
2. Florentine paper packet
3. Buttons - Natural Assortment
4.  Waxy Flax - Colonial White
5.  Potential stamp set
6.  Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment