Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Mojo Monday 233

I like Mojo Monday's sketch for this week - big building blocks, clean lines with embellishments.  The big space in the middle provides space for a lot of stamping!

When I first saw this sketch I wanted to create a vertical card, but eventually I kept it in the landscape manner:
Because the word "Thanks" is a rather big stamp, I had to create it in the size of 5" x 7" and scale up everything.  At first I was worried that there will be too  much empty space, but it turned out pretty cool!

Materials used (All Close to My Heart products):
1.  Stella paper packet
2.  Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
3.  Sparkles - Clear
4.  A Little Thanks stamp set
5.  Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
7.  Sunset Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
8.  Tulip Re-inker

No comments:

Post a Comment