Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mojo Monday 229

This week Mojo Monday is challenging us with this sketch:

I had a great time looking at other participants' awesome artwork, and almost forgot to participate in the challenge.  Finally I have decided to use the Pemberley paper pack to create my card:


I had fun using water color pencils to color the flower then soften the colors using the waterbrush.  This flower is an outline stamp with details in it so it provides a great opportunity for this technique.  Unfortunately the camera could not pick up the colors very well.  Instead of using ribbon, I have modified the sketch to use a stamp and two buttons. 

Materials used (All Close to My Heart products):
1.  Pemberley Workshop on the Go
2.  Smoothie cardstock
3.  Smoothie Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
4.  Outdoor Denim Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
5.  White Daisy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  Buttons - Basic assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment