Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rock the Block Valentine Card

Before the Rock the Block Campaign comes to an end, I'd like to show you another card that I have made with the stamp set.  This time it is a Valentine's card.  I just stamped the sentiments "Love" and "You and me = love squared" onto the Roxie paper.   Voila!  It is a nice Valentine's card.

Does the layout of the card look familiar to you?  You may have seen this layout in our Idea Books or flyers.   I've used a template from Originals, one of the Card Confidence Programs by Close to My Heart.  The book provides the dimensions of each piece and a step-by-step assembly guide.  The book also showcases some finished artwork for each layout for inspiration. 


Materials used:
1.  Black cardstock
2.  Tulip cardstock
3.  Rock the Block Stamp Set
4.  Bulk Ribbon - Cocoa Grosgrain
5.  Dimensional Elements - Hearts
6.  Sparkles - Clear
7.  Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
8.  Tulip Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
9.  Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet

No comments:

Post a Comment