Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rock the Block Gift Box

The Rock the Block stamp set is really versatile.  I can't help but reiterating it.  I've made two small gift boxes with the stamp set, along with other Close to My Heart products.
The box measures 2" x 2" x 2", just fit for Ghiradelli chocolate pieces, which make it a perfect gift for Valentine's Day!  I've used white cardstock and Tulip cardstock for the feminine version and the Typeset paper for the masculine version.  They are both cute.  What do you think?

Feminine version of Rock the Block box:




Musculine version of Rock the Block Box:



This stamp set is only available this month and won't be available anywhere else.  You'd better get one before it is gone.  When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you get the stamp set and the My Creations Collage Cubes for $15!  It is a discount of $30!

No comments:

Post a Comment