Friday, January 20, 2012

My Hero with Victory

To participate in this week's Mojo Monday Challenge, I have made this 4" x 4" card using some of the new products from our Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book.

The sketch looks like this:
And my card looks like this:


I have kept the original designs quite intact except that I've substituted the scalloped circle with a badge and the ribbon/strip across the card with the hemp.

The paper packet is called Victory and features some masculine patterns.  I think it will be perfect for a guy's card or layout.  The stamps used come from the set that is part of the Workshop on the Go Kit.  The square studs in the lower right corner and the hemp that goes around the card also come with the Kit.  The only item that comes from my stash is the wooden designer button.  Don't you love Workshop on the Go Kit?  A little kit has everything you need!

Materials used:
1.  Colonial White cardstock
2.  Chocolate cardstock
3.  Victory Workshop on the Go Kit
4.  Designer buttons - wooden
5.  Outdoor denim Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
6.  Barn Red Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment