Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - use a stamp that has not been used

The Heart 2 Heart Challenge asks us to use a stamp that has not been used.  I was going through my stash and found this stamp set - A Melody.  I bought this immediately after I had seen it in the Idea Book because I am a music lover, but for some reason it was never used.  Thanks to this challenge I found out that it is perfect for a 3 x 3 card!  I am so glad that I have tried one of the patterns in our Card Confidence Program and I have used this stamp set!

6 comments:

  1. That is a great stamp for a smaller card! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Joyce! The A size stamps are so versatile - great for small cards, accents on scrapbook layouts and tags! Thank you for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige-DT
    http://www.paigespaperparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your corner embellishment. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    Allisa-DT
    http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce - this would be dandy on a scrapbook page, too, for you a music lover! The stamp shows a lot of movement, doesn't it? Thanks for playing at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Nice stamping! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete